Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Falling a little behind in this...but here goes



This one would be caption "My Fwendz (minus Charnele)." These girls have become my saving grace in the last 3 1/2 years of college. Even though I technically only live with two of them, I spend enough time with the four of them that we should live together just to save driving time. Lauren, Jen Ren, Ruthie Tootie, and Kim (and not pictured because she has taken sabbatical in D.C. is Charnele) and I have formed a core group of friends that I know I will bring with me wherever I go from college.



Meg. The only friend I've remained in contact with from high school. I have no words for this girl, because I use them all each day bbming with her.



And Ginnie. My best friend since 8th grade. Ginnie and I started our relationship 13 years ago in a very different form...sheer hatred. It wasn't until being forced to sit near each other for 6 years that Ginnie and I did a 180...forming the closest and only lasting friendship I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment