...and what we've become.
2. Not being an adult quite yet. Justifying turning off the world because of the rain. And having mexican fiestas in fraternity houses.
3. Pi Phi food. And the fact that it's provided for me. No responsibility needed.
4. Being able to walk. I was on crutches for about a month during my junior year and I felt a new appreciation for this. And it occurred to me (since I have a huge fear of injuring myself playing soccer...which starts tonight) that I would NOT be able to get to my classes this semester if I was on crutches. It would actually be impossible without someone driving me from class to class.
5. Living in Gainesville. Where real life takes a break. Or if you're Christopher Emmanuel...where life is like inception.
6. The internet. Making life easier since circa 1992.
7. Having four day weekends. Every weekend.