Tuesday, January 4, 2011

challenge #4: Live Right.

In the spirit of general challenges, and fitting because my favorite number is 4, my last challenge will be to live right. This challenge is fluid; I find new things to make my life better every day. And I wanted to allow the last one to be more fluid because I can already feel myself cracking under the pressure of trying to get these resolutions to be a part of my life. I think it's safe to say that this next month especially is going to be a struggle, but to keep myself in line in general, I know that there are some things I need to be constantly working on.


Be nicer.
Appreciate the important people in life.
Write things down. Take pictures. Document these memories.
Stay on top of life.
Keep learning and exploring.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
It's not about who you're letting down, it's about not letting down yourself.
Remember: the days are long but the years are short.
Whatever it is, it's good enough.


And again keeping in mind, these may change.

No comments:

Post a Comment