Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge and Day 1


To push myself to blog more, I have stolen this 30 day blog challenge from one of the other blogs I have been paroozing recently. We'll see if this motivates me to be more involved in this and maybe begin a habit (which supposedly takes 30 days) that I finally dedicate a piece of time to this on a regular basis.

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes

Day 30-a picture

--

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

My name is Emily, I am a senior at the University of Florida and I have zero direction in life. Here's my attempt at 15 interesting facts:



1. I changed my major four times. (Biology, Public Relations, English, Psychology)
2. I played piano for 11 years, as well as flute, drums clarinet and voice. I seriously considered pursuing music school but...
3. I have serious carpal and ulnar damage in both of my hands.
4. I am actually from Gainesville, FL, and I don't live with my parents.
5. I struggle with a severe identity crisis--being raised both in a southern environment and of a Jewish background. These two things often clash, but I can throw back some manischewitz while listening to the best of Rascal Flatts any day.
6. I love three things in life--harry potter, gator football and hugh jackman.
7. I have been working at the same summer camp for 4 years. The people I have met there have been the most life changing of any of the people I've ever met.
8. I thrive off of my planner and being obscenely busy.
9. While my wardrobe consists of mostly black, white and gray, Lilly Pulitzer dresses are my kryptonite.
10. One day I aspire to do a climb for cancer, and hopefully scale the seven summits in my lifetime.
11. I have been seriously addicted to caffeine since I was 13 years old. I don't have any plans to get over it.
12. I set out to make a phenomenal bloody mary this fall after visiting New Orleans and this bar 3 times...and then I did.
13. My new obsession is the food network...Giada at home...and learning how to cook very well. I am coming from a background of being able to make Ramen noodles...in the microwave.
14. I am also on a quest to have a full appreciation of alcohol. The process, the different types and the ways it can be incorporated into food. I might head for culinary school.
15. I don't like the cold weather. Or South Florida. So I might be stuck here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment