Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 12-What you believe

I believe in God.
I believe that the ocean is better than the mountains.
I believe that we were given the opportunity to experience as much as possible, and so we should. For me I believe that means seeing the world, but for other I believe it is different.
I believe that I was put here to do big things.
I believe that people 6 years younger can change you just as much as you can change them.
I believe that I love shoes.
I believe that I have some of the best friends in the world.
I believe in constant communication.
I believe that there are holy places.
I believe that caffeine and alcohol are medicinal.
I believe in the power of thought.
I believe in the Gators...in all kinds of weather.
I believe that college is 4 years...for a reason.
I believe in Greek Life.
I believe there is more to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment