Sunday, January 24, 2010

when life hands you lemons...make them into mountains

Currently to substitute for all forms of working out I don't know how to do or fake, I have come up with the following ideas of how I am going to physically prepare myself for this:
Running stadiums (it's kind of like climbing to the top of a mountain, and on one side the exercises you do are called Gator MOUNTAINS)
Walking anywhere and everywhere I can (it suggests the ability to walk 4-8 hours a day, I'm not sure how I could test if I could walk 8 hours a day but I figure if I am just walking a lot that will eventually equal 8 hours)
Rock climbing at the rock gym
Using the interval setting on the elliptical at the gym
Training with free weights/weight machines
Taking every core class offered between Sunday and Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment