Monday, January 18, 2010

Don't listen to what they say. Go see.


I am not going to lie, I am not a traveler. I am more like a stayer. I would love to travel, but there are always things standing in my way. Money, fear of flying (fear=phobia), fear of the unknown, inability to leave things behind, etc. I have traveled a little bit, around the states, Canada, Brazil, some of Europe and recently Israel, but unfortunately it has been very sparse and limited. I was excited to figure out that I had been to four continents, but unexcited to realize that I had been nowhere on the tourist map of the USA (besides Miami to fly in and out).

So I decided every day this semester I will highlight somewhere I would like to go. Maybe by doing so, I will find out enough information to actually make it to these places and eventually become the world traveler I hope to be.

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. -Saint Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment