Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's the climb

Surprise surprise, I still can't stop thinking about the mountains.



Today I wish I was in the Swiss alps. This places holds all the benefits of being a European country but still being more of a natural beauty than a tourist trap. These mountains hold adventure and unknown, everything I seem to be chasing these days. In some pictures they are green, in some snow covered--but either way they are somewhere I want to conquer. I just can't quench this desire to reach out and grab everything this earth has to offer, but the longer I sit here, the longer I fear I am missing opportunities.



Facts:
The alps occupy nearly 70% of Switzerland
The most jagged peak is the Matterhorn
Swiss pilots are required to be trilingual (German, French and English)



A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. -Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment