Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 20- Nicknames

I actually haven't been given a lot of nicknames in my life, something that has always made me upset. There's been the occasional Jonesy, EJ...but nothing that ever sticks. My roommate calls me Emmie sometimes, but its normally in a baby voice. Every so often I get Em, which ironically I've found only comes from males, never from females (except sometimes, that same roommate). I've been called EJo after JLo coined that, but it also never really went anywhere. At one point a group called me Jew-Lo but that also had no lasting effect.

I guess it's kind of hard to nickname me because I have so many different groups of friends that don't converse. Thus any name has no lasting effect because it is only promulgated by the group it begins in.

No comments:

Post a Comment