Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

The end. I know it's stupid because I should be treasuring this, but I'm looking forward to the end of college. I am done with homework and reading. If I've learned anything in college it's that you can learn more from real world experience than from a classroom. I am looking forward to working and the real world, as much as it scares me. I am looking forward to leaving all this behind and making another new life for myself, keeping only the things I want from this one and ditching the rest, just as I did in high school. I am looking forward to my own place; a grown up place. I am looking forward to new adventures, new ridiculousness, and new stories, because my life will always be full of them. I am looking forward to living for myself, and not for how people want me to live. I am looking forward to a new season of Florida football, because this one was far from exemplary. I am looking forward to the rest of my life, because this certainly isn't it.

But despite all of that, I am also looking forward to coming back, to visiting, and to being a new person here.

No comments:

Post a Comment